2018 Labor Day Tournament Specifics:
- Date/Time: Saturday, Sept 1, 2018, 9:00am-12:00 noon
- Location: Southern Community Park
- Beneficiary: OCASL Foundation
- Registration Fees: $15 per player, $10 for students
- Patrons: $20 (includes player registration, plus a shout out on the OCASL Foundation website
- Sponsors: $100 to promote your business in the OCASL and OCASL Foundation community - Facebook + email to 500+ OCASL adults (includes tournament player registration)
- Deadline: Friday, August 31 (limited slots may be available on game day)
- Games: every team gets at least four matches
- Prizes: Yes there are prizes!
- Register yourself by clicking the link above, create an account if you don't already have one. Click on tab "3. Registration", choose yourself, choose "Player - Tournament" and follow the remaining steps.
- Specify your preferred team, or your preferred team captain, or preferred teammate. That's how we know to keep friends together. We'll find a team for all free agents...
- Pay online securely with paypal during checkout.
- You may also pay by check, mailing it in, or by cash on the day of the games.
General Format of the Tournament:
- 7v7 with no goal keepers on small field with small goals
- Substitutions "hockey style", on the fly
- 30 minute games with a break between games
- No offside
- No referees - self called fouls
- Complete Rules - Click here
What to bring:
- Lots of water
- Family and fans - there is a nice playground for the kids
- Gently used shoes to donate (flats are best, cleats ok too) for "Help to Impact Lives"
© 2019 Durham County Adult Soccer League - All Rights Reserved